Friday, January 28, 2011

Negative Ghostrider




So after picking up CS from the airport last night (she was once again stranded somewhere due to weather...this time because of the storm that hit th NorthEast), we went home and I POAS...and it was a BFN. I had a sneaking suspision that was the case, but the test confirmed it. Just to be sure I will be POAS on tomorrow and then if I dont get AF by CD35 I will POAS again and if a BFN is all I get then I start pro.vera to get things "flowing".

So, I am ok with this...but then today when I got in the office I got an email from one of my former co-workers and friends letting us know that she is pregnant...and now I have received like 100 emails* from everyone she sent it to saying how excited they are and they cant wait to see her at a conference soon...

Ok, so I am happy for them...super happy infact! But why oh why did I have to get the email today! Just the icing on the cake I suppose...

But in other news, since I am pretty positive I am not pregnant I dyed my roots last night! And I have a job interview today! Let's hope for the best!

*ok, so maybe it was like 4 follow up emails...but it was still bleh

6 comments:

Unknown said...

sent you an e-mail to your gmail account... <3 darci

Becky said...

Sorry about the BFN. :( But I hope the interview went well!

Jenn Latino said...

I have no idea what any of your abbreviations mean but I get the idea. And this stinks! Another round of adventures in lugging sperm around between your legs while driving at top speed to get home and make the magic.

Still praying for you!

Trinity said...

So sorry about the BFN!

Good luck for the interview.

Unknown said...

Been trying to comment for days.

Sorry about the BFN, though I am holding out hope that it's a BF LIE and maybe a + will happen... if not, I'm glad there are some other positives going on (though I totally understand about the timing of the announcement)

Sending positive vibes your way!

lipstick said...

@ Becky and Trinity: thanks for the good interview vibes!

@ Jenn: as I am sure you are aware I have come to terms with the awkwardness that is my life! who ever thought that I would be saying "Can't talk, gotta go get sperm..."

@X: Thanks! Look, you can never be 100% sure until AF shows up...so we shall see.