Wednesday, January 19, 2011

One week down, another to go

So halfway through my 2ww I can't help but hope and wish and pray that I am pregnant. In addition to all the hoping and wishing and praying, here are some reasons why I think I am pregnant:

I have been sleeping...a lot. On Monday I woke up at 10am, went shopping, came home had lunch and then at 2pm I had this sudden wave of fatigue...so I decided to take a nap. Next thing I knew CS woke me up at 9pm!!! I had no idea that I had been asleep for 7 hours. And after sleeping for 7 hours I still was able to get to bed around 1am. In addition, every day since Monday I have been desperately wanting to nap, even though I have gotten a full nights sleep each night.


I have been having every pregnant person I know rub/bless/share their good baby making luck.


I started having lower back pain today and when I got home from work I discovered the tiniest amount of blood...maybe this is implantation spotting?

My lower abdomen feels like it is stretching out majorly! I was just laying on the couch and felt all types of dull cramps..but it is way too early for AF



I also could be making some of this up and reading into all kinds of nonsense...but a girl can dream right!

5 comments:

abmayfield said...

Oh I hope that you are! I'm sending you all the pregnancy vibes I can!

Nicole said...

Definitely hoping all those signs point to a BFP!

Trinity said...

I'm holding thumbs that this is your time! Sending preggy vibes your way

Anonymous said...

Fingers double and triple crossed!

Angie said...

sounds like you been infected with teh babiez!!!!!