Friday, January 7, 2011

Dinner with the KD

We had a wonderful dinner with our KD this evening. Lots of tapas and laughing and delicious spanish deserts. Of course KD knew one of the servers at the restaurant we went to*. Little social butterfly that he is. We had reservations for 6:15 and we were there until almost 9. After lots of tasty deliciousness we talked about the known donor contract we are having drafted, how this cycle is progressing and the schedule of sperm pick ups we will be doing in the next week. We laughed at the awkwardness of it all and how KD was counting down the days until Jan 8th **. So we decided we will be inseminating on CD 12, CD 14, CD 16 and CD 18 just to be extra thorough.

I will keep you posted on how things progress. Oh, and I put up a forum on one of the pages of the blog. I haven't really formalized how it will work, but once I do I will let you know.

-Lipstick

*This is just one of the ways KD and CS are similar. They both love people and every time CS and I go out she see's someone she knows...fun but sorta annoying at the same time.


**If you want to know why Jan 8th was so important to him, read here.

No comments: