Monday, January 31, 2011

CD1

So here is CD1...AF in all her glory arrived today. SO the BFN was accurate. At least now we can get started the planning for try #2. The charting and the temping and the vitamins continue. Still caffeine and artificial sweetener free...just barely.
In other news my birthday is on Sunday...as is the Superbowl. Which you might think is cool and awesome and amazing, but in reality is sorta blows. Mainly bc it is my birfday and also because neither of the teams I wanted (the Ravens or the Bears) will be playng.

Birthdays are supposed to be the one day where people really pay attention to you, celebrate you and...

give you cupcakes



rainbows



and a pile of kittens

but alas all I will get is foosball


So...there you have it folks.
Oh and my cable is out, which makes sitting at home by myself with the cats oh so entertaining. At least I have netflix on the Wii....

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Crap. Sorry about the BFN. And sorry for the unfortunate timing of your birthday this year. But...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And how do I get a pile of kittens?! I can't think of anything better.

Mama L said...

Ah man. I hate those pesky BFNs. I get them all the time. BUT Happy Birthday!! Despite the day (and the recent arrival), I hope you're able to enjoy it to the fullest!! Personally, though those kittens are freakin' adorable, I want to know how to get those cupcakes. lol