Friday, February 11, 2011

can I type on my back?

You better believe it!
Here I am typing on my back immediately after try #2. The wifey, who ps might be a workout-aholic, decided that it was time for her "run" post insemination so I get to watch the history channel and hope that the laptop doesn't fall on my head as I type on my back.
We pretty much have this whole AHI thing down to a science. We say ridiculous things to one another through the whole process, laugh at how absurd we feel and pray for the best (I am sure many of our readers can relate).

In other news, my recent interview went well. I believe I used may have knocked it out of the park, but I can not say the same for the people that interviewed me. The last time I really job searched I didn't have a job. This time I do and it feels very different. I am pretty sure that they are going to offer me the job, but I probably will turn them down. I just dont think it was the right fit for me. And the job, which I would be great at, really isn't what I want to do. It is a judicial affairs job at a community college but also it working with the behavioral intervention teams (or threat assessment). Which basically means I would be coordinating the teams that decide cases like this. I dont know if I want to do that. Ok, I KNOW I dont want to do that. Which ps the job description had one line about this part of the job and then when I interviewed I was told that it was a major part of the job. No thank you, i dont care how much money you are going to pay me* I dont want to do it.

So on top of TTC I am looking for a new job and am probably in the busiest time of year in my job. Not that I have to avoid stress in order to get the BFP or anything...





*so they may be paying double what I make now...but money isnt everything...right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping all the laying on your back leads to wonderful and amazing things!! Try to relax as much as you can even with the stress.

Isa said...

Yay for committed blogging! Lynn and I like to have a little bicker-fight on the way to every insem. I think it's nerves. And congrats on the job interview, even if it isn't the right one for you--it's always nice to have a killer interview just to remind you how awesome you are! Fingers crossed, TWW buddy!